Bible Verse: “Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” – 1 Thessalonians 5:18
- June has 4 Mondays and tuition applies from June 6 – July 4, 2016. Cheque is payable to “GCS-DN” and is due first week of the month. Please put your child’s name on the cheque.
- Summer registration has started for the period from July 4 to September 2. Forms and information are available on the desk outside the office.
- Please bring sun lotion and sun hat for your children. Teachers will help apply sun lotion for children in the afternoon. Parents please apply sun lotion on your children before coming to daycare in the morning.
- In order to keep the daycare environment clean for the children, parents please make sure your children put on outdoor shoes at the entrance only and do not walk on the hallway.
- Parents please use your cell phone outside daycare premises as required by the ministry.
- Parents are welcome to donate food that is not closely expired but can last for sometime, and scrap paper to the daycare.
- July 1st in Canada Day. Daycare will be CLOSED.
- Teachers’ Vacation: Ms. Anna: June 6 – 10; Miss Sharon: June 13 – July 1; Ms. Jinging: June 13 -17; Ms. Rita: June 27 -July 1
- Congratulation to Ms. Hannah’s newborn baby girl. Both mom and baby are healthy. May God continue to bless and protect Ms. Hannah and her baby and family.
- Thank you God for Ms. Aeda’s sharing and Mr. Billy’s involvement in May PCG. May God continue to use PCG to share Your love and salvation to GCS parents.
- Thank you God for Your daily protection and provision for GCS children, families and teachers.
Bible Studay: Wednesday, June 8 and 22 from 6 – 8, topic: “The life of Jesus”
Parent Community Group: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 from 6 – 8. Theme: “Line Dance”, childcare and free dinner will be available upon registration.